Novel interactive experiences can change the way people experience and perceive public transportation and hence improve its attractiveness. This workshop addresses such interactive experiences in different contexts of public transportation. We invite both practitioners and researchers to propose design concepts, design and evaluation methods, novel interactive technologies or future research issues for the HCI in public transportation. The topics may address services for individual transportation vehicle types (buses, electric buses, trains, trams), or for the whole public transportation chain. The workshop will form a research agenda for interactive experiences in public transportation.
Important facts about the workshop
- Deadline for position papers: 25 August
- Notification to workshop participants: 3 September 2016
- Early registration deadline: 16 September
- Workshop Day: Monday, 24 October (10 am – 6 pm)
- Where: Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, in conjunction of NordiCHI 2016 conference (http://www.nordichi2016.org/participate/)